DESIGN | Buddy Editions


Winter by Valeria Rienzi.

Started by Katie Armour of Matchbook Magazine, Buddy Editions is an online art gallery that features emerging artists around the globe. The collection of limited-edition art prints is a mix of everything from fashion illustrations to black and white photos of urban landscapes. Beginning at $50, Buddy Editions is a great way to buy art on a budget that isn't something you'll likely see on anyone else's wall. I love these four seasonal fashion illustrations by Uruguay-based artist Valeria Rienzi. Winter (above), Spring, Summer and Autumn (below) are $50-$500 per print, depending on size. Check out all the other great artists at Buddy Editions too!


Comments

Angelica Tynan said…
Charming as heck. & I mean, this is one way of owning a shark-lock Givenchy!

Hope NOLA was a blast!!!
Mamavalveeta03 said…
Makes me want to own every piece in her collections!
Unknown said…
I love them, so incredibly cool and perfect.
Melinda said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said…
I love these collections, look perfect and would fit in my wardrobe almost completely (just need some changes for my taste).

:)
Abell Gilbert said…
The article is pretty amazing and it has many things to review. Thanks for posting. corporate brochure design

Popular Posts