STUDIO VISIT | Joshu+Vela


While in San Francisco on Monday, I had the opportunity to do something I've been meaning to do for almost a year: visit the Joshu+Vela HQ. I've been a long fan of the American bag and accessories company since I discovered them a few years back. But after meeting the brand's founder, Noah Guy, a few times, I became a super fan. Everything that goes into the products is highly considered from the hand-cut copper rivets, to the vegetable-tanned leather, to the dead stock waxed canvas—each and every piece has a singular quality to it.



The Joshu+Vela HQ in the South Market neighborhood of San Francisco is small. It's actually tiny, which makes it feel very much like you're below deck on a boat. Each storage space, workspace, and desktop, however small, is thought out for maximal efficiency, just like everything made by Joshu+Vela. Their products, from the backpacks and duffles to their dopp kits and key chains provide everything you need and nothing you don't. I have no shortage of experience with tote bags and I have to say that their boat tote is one of the best in the market. Joshu+Vela just relaunched their site today with a roll out of both their classic items in a selection of five new colorways, as well as their limited goods. Check out Joshu+Vela and their new site right here.


Keep up with Tomboy Style elsewhere: INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK.

Comments

Maya said…
I just wish you could post more pictures ...
Maya
http://nordeasthome.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts