UNIFORM | Ursa Major Signet Ring


I love when a designer takes something of utmost quintessence and still can add something different without taking away its essence or ruining it all together. The multi-talented Kate Jones of Ursa Major Jewelry (and formerly the creative director of Taylor Stitch) has done just that with the classic signet ring. Instead of initials being etched, she has created a signet ring with a raised monogram, and aptly calls it Not Your Grandfather's Signet Ring ($90-$690). Important note: If you happen to get caught up in a bar fight, this ring might leave "quite an impression"—if that's not what you're looking for, you may want keep it blank. Har har.

Comments

Nomadic D. said…
So good! Especially love the cleaner look of the silver one. And it totally cracked me up because that it the first thought that came to my mind as well, the imprint you would leave when punching someone! And I don't think I've ever punched anyone in my life...

www.nomadicd.com
Lizzie said…
@Nomadic D

Haha, me neither. What's wrong with us!?
Mrs. Franzos said…
Very cool. I bet you can also use it to leave an impression in a wax letter seal.

www.mrsfranzos.blogspot.com
Lizzie said…
@Mrs. Franzos

That's so much more civilized than a shiner, thank you for elevating the discussion! :)
Lizzie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amielle said…
These are so stunning and I'm loving reading these comments by you other readers!
Emily said…
After reading the Q&A about Kate a couple years ago I developed a serious girl crush on her. She is just SO stylish and cool.

Re: the face punchers.... I carry a teeny single-bladed knife and eight inches of elk horn tip around (just in case). I think the addition of a signet ring on your dominant hand is not a bad item in the arsenal. =)

Popular Posts