GEAR | Danner Boots


I've always admired American-made Danner Boots, but from a distance. Their boots have that classic look with the big mountain lace-to-toe configurations—but I was constantly looking for a reason to get my feet in a pair. Just recently I discovered the Women's Tramline ($310), and I think I'm in love. They're sturdy, but not too oppressive. And as an urban dweller I really appreciate the Chukka height, you get all the benefits of a boot without feeling like you're about to head into the Alps for a week.

6 comments:

That's Not My Age said...

These boots would look good in London too.

Georgia Christakis said...

I've wanted hiking boots from Danner for ages.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kundalini said...

This post is right on time. I've been looking for a pair of durable boots that are not too clunky and not too feminine. These are PERFECT. I just wish the price wasn't so steep! Bless my struggling student wallet.

Amielle said...

These look like exactly what I would want to wear into fall!

Hiking Boots Reviews said...

This looks perfect! It's so lovely. I've been looking for this type of boots for so long and thank goodness i found this page! thank you so much for sharing :)