SCENE | St. Moritz, 1947.

Photo of model Alexandra Wolff skiing in the Alps in St. Moritz, Switzerland by Alfred Eisenstaedt for LIFE, 1947.


Jana Miller said...

I love the absence of perfectly airbrushed photos. A nice little chubbiness at her belly is more real than today's altered photos!

Tina said...

She looks HEALTHY!

sweet harvest moon said...

Can't wait to go skiing in February!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest
authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My
website goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours
and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!
Stop by my website :