UNIFORM | Westbrook Maker Hats


In a fenced off area of an underground parking garage right off Abbot Kinney Blvd. in Venice, CA lies a hat shop like no other I've stepped into. Westbrook Maker consists of two maverick hatters Nick Fouquet (an old pal) and Gregory Westbrook are hand-making hats the old-fashioned way with beautiful materials sourced in from the United States. All of their lids are unisex and have already been spotted on tomboy icons like Charlize Theron. The hats are available for purchase at their underground unmarked garage location across from Gjelina (black door is all I can say in terms of an address?) or by custom order through on their website.







I convinced Nick to let one of his own personal hats go home with me, but had no one to model it once I got back. Hare totally nailed it though!

Comments

Vogue Sky said…
WOW,beautiful hats.I love....
Laurel Canyon said…
Thanks for searching far, wide and even underground for the coolest hats ever.
Fashion Allure said…
Love your blog! And your style. T
Alison said…
I am in complete awe. There is nothing more glorious than a skillfully-assembled chapeau; in this girl's opinion.
dana joy said…
those hats are jaw-droppingly gorgeous. this is an amazing find. thank you!
meghan said…
your pooch wears that hat better than most :)

#8o3
Meghan
Old Polo said…
I love your blog, and hats are dear to my heart. I have 13 custom made ones. All of them from here in Texas. The hat on hare is great! thanks for the post.
Fashion Sky said…
I love your Blog!!! your outfits are amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!
Christina Perri said…
Very beautiful hats.
Big Love!
jasmin said…
That is the coolest thing I've seen in a long, long time. I've never worn hats, but these are so beautiful, they make me want to!
no gray. said…
i am so jealous ans one yesterday!
xxx,
kells
Anonymous said…
What's up Nick ?? I love your hats, it is such a great product. J"ADOREEEEE !!!!!
Francois
Anonymous said…
Love the hats Nick !!!! Amazing ...
J"ADORE !!!!!

Francois
C said…
These are the coolest hats ever. I love the little match on the side - just the right amount of quirk!

xx C

http://raincloudforrent.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Gregory Westbrook is a THIEF!!! He took my $300 that I paid upfront for a hat that he said he would make for me. He ran off to another state and he kept promising to pay me back. I NEVER GOT MY HAT OR MONEY BACK!!!

Popular Posts