STUDIO VISIT | Clare Vivier


I popped in for a quick visit today to check out Clare Vivier’s HQ in Silver Lake. First off all, I love her bags and use them daily. Vivier absolutely nails the tomboy aesthetic, balancing the simple and practical without sacrificing luxury (the leather is so buttery) and style; a perfect marriage between French glamor and minimalist Los Angeles cool. Vivier's bags are quickly becoming the ‘it’ bag of non ‘it’ bags—in fact we counted at least three at the Tomboy Style party at The Avalon Hotel a few weeks ago.
Vivier started her business because she felt there was a real void in the market of stylish women’s work bags and laptop cases, since then her brand has grown tremendously and is opening up her first stand-alone shop later this month on Sunset Boulevard in Silver Lake. Until then, or if you’re not an Angeleno, check out her website. Plus! Everything is made here in the US of A. Viva Vivier!

Comments

DENISE. said…
This whole time I thought it was a French brand. So excited they are LA! Love them even more now.
Nomadic D. said…
I've been wanting one of her bags for so long now! So great to see into the actual workshop!

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/
What an amazing behind the scenes! I love her bags.
Anonymous said…
Have many of her bags, including a fantastic weekender which I just took with me for an overnight this last week. Brilliant.
Great post! Lovely bags!
Anonymous said…
AWESOME POST:) I really like your blog an Im happy to follow...I hope you follow me back:)

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)
Anonymous said…
I must see her work shop then next time I visit Zinzi.
Amielle said…
That shirt is absolutely fantastic! It was the first thing that caught my eye (and kept it).

And the piece with the neon green stripe? Flawless.
Isabelle said…
The shirt is Wara from last spring
I have it and wear it all the time... I mean all the time...
Isabelle said…
I meant Zara, sorry
Isabelle said…
The shirt is Wara from last spring
I have it and wear it all the time... I mean all the time...
Anonymous said…
LOve her clutches, thank you so much for featuring Claire...her work is amazing and I can't wait to own one.

Popular Posts