TOMBOY STYLE: ON SHELVES TODAY!


It's midnight on the East Coast, so the book is officially out! I've been flabbergasted, humbled, excited and touched by some truly excellent media coverage of the book! I promise not to do this often (or again), but wanted to link to some of the press to celebrate the book's release today! As always, thank you all for the comments, the suggestions, and the tremendous support.

Girls Will Be Boys T Magazine online/printed in the New York Times Sunday Styles.

Opposites Attract, Nylon Magazine.

Books in Fashion, Harper's Bazaar.

Tomboy Style Q&A, Matchbook Magazine.

Boys Town, Angeleno.

Book review, CBSNews.com.

Book review, Selectism.com.

Fashion Front Line, Marie Claire.

Don't People Realize that Outdoorsy is also Sexy?, The Independent.

Talking Tomboys, The National Post.

These Days, Girls Will Be Tomboys, Sydney Morning Herald.

Boy Crazy: We're Crushing On This Tomboy Style Tome!, Refinery 29.

Rugby Ralph Lauren endorses the Tomboy Style book.
There's a few other exciting stories in the works...I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Stacy said…
Congratulations Lizzie! All of your hard work has paid off. What an exciting time! I hope you are able to enjoy every minute of it!
Anonymous said…
Hi, wondering where I can buy your book? Can I get it online?
Best,
Claire
Lizzie said…
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Tomboy-Style-Beyond-Boundaries-Fashion/dp/0847838420/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328204747&sr=8-1

Thanks!
Annie said…
Congratulations!! So so exciting.
Courtney said…
Congratulations! This is so cool. I can't wait to pick up a copy of my own.
Mariah said…
Congrats! So happy for you! xo
Becca said…
Congratulations Lizzie this is wonderful! Can't wait to get my copy. Enjoy enjoy enjoy.
Vern said…
Congrats on the book! I stumbled upon your blog nearly five months ago and felt like I'd finally found "my people". Thanks!

Saw this online today and thought you might be interested... http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/04/02/149876890/photo-the-first-woman-to-enter-the-boston-marathon
Unknown said…
I can't wait to buy this book! I blogged about it today so hopefully now all my friends know about it too. Cheeeeeers!

http://breakfastattrinitys.blogspot.co.uk/
LPC said…
Congratulations, Lizzie!
Aja Lake said…
kudos, lizzie!
check out tomboy style on the gold hat.

xx,
Aja Lake
the gold hat.
mbick said…
Congratulations! Heady times for you--enjoy! Well done.
Clare said…
Congrats on the release of the book, I'm so excited to pick up a copy! Absolutely love your work x
Anonymous said…
you deserve it and more! thanks for empowering women. i'm looking forward to your next adventure.
un abrazo fuerte, chica!
CFo
Anonymous said…
will you do autographed copies??? pretty pretty please!
As a tomboy myself I will be ordering your fabulous book immediately on Amazon.
You followed your heart and head and look how this turned out for you. BRAVO!!!!
If you want to stand out of the crowd and look sexy, tights are a great option for you. Pretty Polly is one of the most renowned hosiery brands. It offers a wide variety of tights made from wool, opaque and sheer fabrics.

Popular Posts