SCENE | Vogue Paris as Wham!


Emmanuelle Alt: You are my hero.

Thanks aK.

Comments

Nomadic D. said…
Awesome. So refreshing to see fashion people loosen up a bit, not take everything so seriously all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love me some fashion, but you know what I mean.

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
When I saw this my head nearly exploded. Everything is SO RIGHT about this video.
Lizzie said…
Hahaha, so in agreement there.
I love this! Makes things so much less serious!
Anonymous said…
LOVE THIS! What fun to see someone sooooo chic w/ that tough rocker vibe of hers cut loose and play! Makes me like her even that much more. Sure cant see Anna Wintour doing that!
Kate said…
I love this so much. It's nice to see people having fun in fashion again.
Saltina said…
My style hero, and my favorite song from childhood (and maybe all time). SO GOOD.
Anonymous said…
Fun, fun, fun!
Not that it should or does matter BUUUUUUUT, Emanuelle seems a wee, tiny, bit rhythmicly challenged.

Popular Posts