Q&A | Bekah Stewart



Photos by Emily Sill.

It's been a while since we've had a Q&A up on the blog, and who better to reignite the genre, than Bekah Stewart of A Well Traveled Woman. In the vast tumblr world, hers has an aesthetic and thoughtful contextual focus that is so very spot-on. Turns out she's as ace as her tumblr!

If not in Louisville, I would live in...preferably not in the city. On a little piece of land with a view of the mountains somewhere out west. Colorado is my dream.

My dream holiday would be...a little cottage or cabin on a lake. Lots of fishing, hiking, camp fires and a view of the mountains, kind of sounds like home.
    
My current obsessions are...morning coffee. Yoga, pushing my body to its limit. Sitting alone in my favorite vietnamese restaurant with a bowl of pho.  Chambray shirts and wool socks. Bubble baths and scented candles. Music on vinyl and Sherlock Holmes novels.
   
I channel my childhood self when I...play outside with  my boys. The dirtier the better.

If I had to be outdoors all day I would...
most likely spend it in my garden.

My favorite quality in a person is...
honesty and loyalty are things I value equally in both men and women. 
  
I'm terrified of...not being able to be here for my children when they need me.

My dream car is a...Toyota FJ40.  

My cocktail of choice is...I have yet to find a cocktail I'd take over a good beer.

My beauty product of choice is...sun, water, sleep and exercise, if lacking in these a little bronzer helps.
 
My friends and I like to...browse antique and thrift shops, have coffee dates and dinner parties
 
As a teenager I was totally into...adventure, adrenaline rush and traveling.

I tend to splurge on...food, whether it's eating out or buying good ingredients, I don't bat an eye at spending money on good food.

Growing up with eight brothers and two boys of my own and dressing to fit the part...is what makes me have Tomboy Style.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Not the best.
Mamavalveeta03 said…
Amen to the great beer, Bekah! Have any favorites you want to share?
Kendra said…
I adore Bekah. Her style is what I aspire toward.
Marlastudio said…
Girl crush on both your blogs. Much thanks for the constant inspiration. Class+Style+Imagination. Love!
Andy Johnson said…
Great interview with a truly beautiful person!
Erin said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said…
She rocks! I love your Q & A's...cheers!
TaNeesha said…
thx for the interview! i really enjoy her tumblr.
Laurel Canyon said…
She's so refreshing.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
herringbone said…
I truly enjoy her daily posts!
Discovered her tumblr in November and so glad I did. X
Unknown said…
louisville kentucky????? i really don't imagine anybody in kentucky is that fashionable...wow.
ANH Style said…
I love the list of her favorite beauty products.
Lovely! Her tumblr and Instagram are amazing
Molly said…
Bekah is the coolest girl I know. Super thankful for her friendship. We smoke our pipes around a campfire & plan our next adventure (soap making, beekeeping, road trips, etc).

Popular Posts