SCENE | Levi's Tailor Shop, San Francisco


Photos via Levi's Blog.

The Levi's Tailor Shop, a specialty one-of-a-kind customization area with special goods and services, has been open since July of last year and I've been trying to get in there ever since. I've taken a few quick trips up to S.F. this year, but keep getting distracted by the food! I've been checking-in on the Tailor Shop from afar and am drooling over some of the custom products featured on their blog like the totes, jackets and laptop bags. The shop is at the Levi's Flagship store in Union Square (300 Post Street), anyone been in?

Comments

Aja Lake said…
unfortunately, no. but those totes and laptop bags look killer!

http://ajalake.blogspot.com/
Claire said…
awesome. i wish i had known about it during my trip down last summer
Joy said…
this seems great. wish i could be in SF!
Anonymous said…
Yes, but every time I make my way in there I feel like a noob and walk out like an awkward turtle. It looks really fucking rad down there though.
jooooops said…
it's very big so they carry everything!
LPC said…
Oooh, I suppose I could walk right on by there one evening after work.
Anonymous said…
I love going in there for inspiration. They had a great leather jacket last time I was there but too much for my budget (starving student). The people in the shop seem like they aren't friendly but they are!
eeisie said…
It looks like a museum in there. Really awesome.
Unknown said…
That top bag ... egads.
Unknown said…
that bag is really, really amazing. great post!

Oh - Fancy That.
Jess said…
amazingness, i pretty much want all of these pieces.
Anonymous said…
Oooh...

I've heard about the customization shop and how amazing it is, but haven't visited it in person. Must drop by the next time I visit Union Square!
Anonymous said…
I've been! The tailor shop is intriguing. It's a bit like a blacksmith shop, only set in a contemporary surroundings. They have vintage garments for sale, as well. Not just Levi's brand, either. Real-deal rustic/Americana vintage. It's worth a visit, at least for inspiration.
Maria Kristina said…
It's one of the amazing thing we do at Levi's. Where you can purchase your jeans and get it tailored to however you want it to fit.

We just celebrated Levi's Strauss birthday this past Sun. Feb. 26

Popular Posts