SALE | Cyber Monday

Some Mondays are more manic than others. If you're into Cyber Monday: The Reed's first-ever sale is...ON.

Regular programming back soon.

And thank you all for coming by to the pop-up on Sunday. My Thanksgiving included a really bad flu shared between me and my husband and an unexpected surgery for my dog, so meeting everyone and seeing people come by from far away truly made my week end on a very high note. Thank you.


Buy China Products said...

We provide you a huge range of online China products in UK. Our vision is to give you comfort for all fields of life. Everything would be at your on click.

Embroidery digitizing said...

Our Customization Department is seeking applicants that are experienced in Embroidery Digitizing and Embroidery work.

heating services said...

Plumber24hr is a London leading company in providing you with their incredible services for fulfilling your diverse plumbing needs of everyday life