UNIFORM | Brook There Fall Discount Code

I converse over email with the people behind a lot of what is posted on this blog. Most people are extraordinarily nice and friendly and I always feel really lucky to get to talk to them about their passion. The couple behind Brook There is no exception and I think the first time I talked to them on the phone they offered their house to me if I was ever in Portland, Maine without a place to crash. They continue to hone their elegant, sustainable and American-made lingerie collection, and season after season they create something better and better and better. Case in point is their Fall 2015 collection, with snippets shown here. From today (October 13th) through October 16th they're offering Tomboy Style readers a whopping 30% off discount. Enter TOMBOY30 at checkout to get in on the sale. Go now!

No comments: