UNIFORM | Block Shop Scarves


My biggest retail weakness is no doubt lightweight scarves. I have...a lot of them. I think it's because they're an easy way to make basics unboring, and I love me a jeans and tee ensemble. Or maybe it's that Los Angeles is the lightweight scarf capital of the world? Either way, it's hard for me to pass on a good thin scarf. But Block Shop scarves aren't just good, they're freaking great. And their latest collection, just launched on Friday, is possibly their best yet. Under a jean jacket, over a sweater, draped with a dress, tied up with a Barbour, they work on everything. Check out the latest collection here and look out for more on Block Shop in the inaugural issue of Knit Wit Magazine.

AND. Lily Stockman, one of Block Shop's founders, just wrote the best article I've read all year >>>
Portrait of Marriage in Wartime: Why One Military Couple Left New York and Embraced Desert Life in Joshua Tree.

Comments

Popular Posts