GEAR | South2 West8


Since Friday's visit to Independence in Chicago, I have not been able to get the Japanese bagmaker South2 West8 out of my head. There's something so familiar about the aesthetic, but also something rarified. The bags I spotted at Independence were the Sunforger Day Pack, the Sunforger La Crosse Brief Case, and the Sunforger Canal Pack tote [hearts over eyes], but there are several iterations of the Sunforger line on offer in Japan, but it's anyone's guess if they're actually available for purchase from the US. If you're seriously interested in a bag, I'd call Independence: 312-675-2105.

Comments

Rachel said…
I love these. They remind me of my parents' old camping gear from the 60s.
Ah, buckskin colored canvas; these were made for me!
Unknown said…
wow! i love these! they look perfect!

Popular Posts