UNIFORM | Levi's


I was invited into the Levi's Haus in West Hollywood this afternoon as part of their #GoForth campaign—which I'll get into more soon. The Haus is a really special place, but without going into too much detail, I just wanted to quickly share a few snaps.
Love this Made & Crafted Sweater Coat and the whole new women's collection.
I am especially excited about the Filson + Levi's collab part III that just launched. I don't care that that's a men's Oil Finish Trucker Jacket, it's great, and I'm not the only girl who thinks so.

Comments

Amielle said…
Love that first photo, and everything about it, so, so much!
Anonymous said…
I remember when that Filson/Levi's jacket came out in tan and I wished it came in women's sizes. The black is even cooler! What size did you get?
Lizzie said…
Mine's a small, they also come in extra small, but I usually wear a women's small/medium and wouldn't go smaller than a men's small.
ergobaby said…
The inconvenience of carrying ergo baby baby around on the hips has driven the market for baby carriers. There are different types and styles like front facing, sling style, hip-seat and back ergobaby pack carriers. The most popular among modern parents today is the baby carrier backpack. Most of these are designed for little ones from ages 6 months to 3 years when parents ergobabycarriercanada.com want to get out of the house for a long country walk, shopping trip or festival visit.
mo said…
That jacket is insane! I love the Filson + Levi collaborations. Waxed cotton…to die for. Ahh, the things that turn tomboys on.
Anonymous said…
Gooԁ article! We will be linking to this great
content οn our site. Keep up the great ωriting.
Also visit my homepage : loans for bad credit

Popular Posts